When? At a date and time to suit you
Where? At your premises or a local venue of your choice
What do they cover? Taster workshops - using Value Management principles for business success (see examples below). Bespoke workshops can also be provided. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dust off your dreams! Want to see your business grow? Take your business plans off the shelf and revive your vision! Topics include:
- Sharing your vision
- What does success look like?
- Planning for growth
- A culture of excellence - quality management solutions
Healthy, wealthy and sane - Looking after Number One! Topics include:
- Sleep, eat and drink for success - stress-busting made easy!
- Time management & technology for greater success
- Feeding your brain - learning and development to stay on top!
SPECIAL OFFER UNTIL MARCH 31ST 2014
ALL THREE HOUR WORKSHOPS ONLY £325 FOR UP TO TEN DELEGATES
Making 2+2=5 - Change, communication and teams
How to boost morale and increase productivity in uncertain times.
- How people react to change
- Making change work for you
- Communication – art or science?
- What’s in a team? – Unlocking creativity to promote growth
Flood, Fire or Flu – could you cope?
Be prepared to face the unexpected and maintain a sustainable business. This workshop will help you cope with emergencies:
- Unpicking the jargon
- Risks? What risks?
- A practical approach to assessment
- Taking control - Business Continuity Plans and the cycle of action
Who should attend? Business owners and key staff involved in management and planning. For further details email email@example.com
What they say about Spencer Fold workshops:
"The missing link in the training currently available!.....Very much needed.." - KM, Preston
"Exceeded expectations – found myself engrossed in the content!" – SB, Accrington
"Knowledgeable presenter with a personal touch" – SM, Burnley
"Covered a lot of ground" – BM, Blackburn
"Well presented course – good hand-outs" – DP, Blackburn
To request a booking form, contact Julie Young on 07928 747729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org